Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday Friday Friday! Can you tell I'm excited to have a few days off work? 
I've just been SUPER tired this week and I'm looking forward to having some time to rest up! 
David is working tonight, but hopefully he'll be off soon, we really wanted to have a date night tonight. We've talked about going to see a movie tonight...either Maid of Honor or Iron Man. After looking at some reviews (yeah, my mom has REALLY worn off on me!) I'm leaning toward Iron Man...the reviews don't even compare!
I'm headed down to my sister's tomorrow for a day full of fun! We're going to Benjamin's soccer game and then heading to a screening of this movie I've REALLY been wanting to see...The Business of Being Born. It is a really neat opportunity to see the movie so I think we're both excited about it! 
As always, in recent days at least, I'll be bringing back another load of baby stuff to stack up in the room we still haven't decided if we're going to be using as our nursery :). I'm SOOOOO thankful for my sister having had 2 boys and being generous enough to allow us to borrow so much of the stuff that we so desperately need! 
Change of subject...check out Ashley's blog and see the really cool "ant farm" I got Ben for Christmas!
I'm off for now...as always, thanks so much for reading!!!

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...