Sunday, May 4, 2008

soccer game

I had a lovely visit with my sister and the boys yesterday! 

We worked on baby shower favors...for her sister-in-law...that was lots of fun. :) I love a good project! 

We made the ants REALLY angry. (Turns out they really don't like to be dropped...and no, we didn't drop them on purpose!)

And then, after a stop for a much needed beach umbrella, we watched Ben's soccer game! Of course, after all we had going on, we forgot to bring a camera. So, I got no pictures of Ben at all...I did get one shot of Warren watching the game with some "much needed" face paint. He just HAD to match his brother! 



No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...