Sunday, May 25, 2008

We bought a couch!

Ok, I have NEVER owned a couch that someone had not owned before me. 

My first couch came from my Sister, after she used it in college. My second couch came from AmVets, and my third couch was purchased from a friend of a friend. Needless to say, I've kind of always wanted a new couch. 

David and I decided, with a baby on the way, we really needed a nice new couch that was free of any sand or dog hair. So, yesterday we set out to look for a new couch and see what we liked. We weren't really planning on buying one just yet. We were thinking micro fiber or something durable like that. 

We were driving around, looking for a furniture store, and noticed that the Leather Gallery store was going out of business. We decided it was worth a shot to go have a look. Needless to say, we found a wonderful couch that was EXACTLY what we wanted. It was a wonderful deal and we jumped on it. Today we went back to pick up the couch with the help of Billy (David's cousin). We are really excited and really proud of our first big purchase! So, I wanted to show off the pictures of our pretty couch!


No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...