Sunday, May 25, 2008

a step back...



On Valentine's day, I wrote a blog about Blue Springs
This place is so wonderfully beautiful. My blog was all about our pending trip to Blue Springs the next day. Little did I know, at the time, this was the day David had planned to propose to me. :)
I said, at the time, I had taken loads of pictures, and I finally sat down today and scanned them in so I can post them here. 
David and I shared the camera and took tons of pictures. It really was just the absolute perfect day! At the end of our time there, he shocked me by proposing! Obviously, I said yes, and the rest is history. 
Enough with my sappiness...here are the pictures :)



This picture was taken by someone who walked up just after David proposed. (He told me later he hadn't shaved or dressed up that day because he didn't want me to be suspicious!)

A mother and baby manatee!!!



Another Manatee. I LOVE them!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME pictures!!!

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...