Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh my goodness!

My baby shower for work is scheduled for next Wednesday. We decided to do a joint shower for the ESE department because one of the other teachers is due in July...

Yesterday, she went in, for a routine Doctor appointment, and her fluid was low. Her doctors decided to induce her for the safety of the baby and she had the baby last night! Oh my goodness. She was 32 weeks! Baby girl weighed 3 lbs. 3 oz!!!

For some reason, this is a really rude awakening to me about how quickly things can change! I don't even have crib yet. I'm more than just a little frightened at the idea of something like that happening to me! I'm 28 weeks and cannot even imagine what it would be like having a baby 4 weeks from now! We don't even have a crib yet, let alone have one assembled in a room!

THANK GOODNESS, MOM AND BABY ARE BOTH DOING WELL!

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...