Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Moms out there! 

Here's a picture of my wonderful Momma as she planted flowers for Mamaw (my Dad's Mom) today...She says it's 48 degrees there...Wow! Sometimes I'm really glad we live in Florida! :) (of course it's in the mid 90s here today!)

I am blessed to have been raised by a WONDERFUL Mother! I swear, my Mom is actually super woman! She never ceases to amaze me with all the stuff she is capable of doing! She is truly amazing and I can only hope and pray that some day I become half of the Mother she has been to my sister and I! I love you Mom!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's going to kill you!:)

CiCi said...

Thank you Allison...that was sweet!

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...