Thursday, May 29, 2008

and here he is!!!





Good news, the wonderful ultrasound tech at my Doctor's office didn't want us to have to come back this afternoon any more than we did. 

She asked me if I would like to do the U/S this morning when I did my blood glucose test so we didn't have to come back. Of course, we were more than happy to get to see our baby that much sooner. 

They waited until I had taken my "sugar syrup" for my glucose test...that really got him up at moving. :) Then we did the ultrasound.

We now know this about our baby. He likes to keep his hands in front of his face and he is already a pretty skilled boxer. He some how managed to punch the ultrasound probe repeatedly while still blocking his face. Hey, that takes serious time for some people to learn. :). 

Thank goodness for our wonderful tech and her extreme patience with our little boy. He finally did give us a few good pictures of his face. We never really got to see his chin. I can tell you this though, he looks just like David! His mom even agrees he looks like David's baby pictures.  

Here are the "rest" of the pictures (the ones I deemed 'good enough' to post...we had over 40 total). 

They go in order...

Starting, with his hands in front of his face completely...


David really likes this one...


Still with the hand in his face...


When he finally moved his hands, he turned around (toward my back)...


Still turning, but this is where we started to get some better pictures of his face...


His face again, with some shadows of hands and cord...


There, you can FINALLY see his sweet face!


Camden Hollis


Just in case anyone still wondered...he IS a boy!





Some video of him moving around! :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOO Exicted to see him!!! Isn't it cool! Love him sticking his fingers in his mouth!

Elizabeth said...

I SOOOOOO can't wait to meet him for real!!!! These pictures are so neat!! Love you guys!
Elizabeth

Jill said...

OK, I'm not sure if you got my last comments, so I'll do again. These pictures are so cool! It's amazing what they can do today! And he is simply beautiful. I'd love to see all 40 pictures!! Hope you continue to feel great! Take care.
Jill

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...