Monday, May 19, 2008

Not much...

I realize it's been a while since I updated. Not much going on really...just work, and more work for both David and I.
I took my kids on a little field trip today to Arabian Nights for the  Black Stallion Literacy Project it's a really neat program and the kids got really into the whole thing. Basically, we read a book about a boy and his horse and then we went and watched this show with horses. It was fun for all! :) 

Other than that, things are pretty much as normal as they get these days. The one little note of excitement is that I did schedule for us to have our 3D/4D ultrasound of Camden on the 29th of this month. Sooooo...we SHOULD officially get to see our baby's face in 10 days! :) That's exciting. My doctor only lets you do a 3D/4D in the 4 week span from 27 to 30 weeks. In the grand scheme of things, that's not a big window. They want the baby to have enough fat to look cute, but not be so crowded you can't get a good angle. I'm thinking we should probably get it done asap b/c I'm pretty sure he's running out of space. :) 

On that same note, he has been SUPER active the past few days. Especially yesterday...I was convinced he was literally doing jumping jacks in there. He's still laying side to side. Head on my left and feet on my right. He's so long now I can lay down with my arms at my sides and he will hit/kick both of my arms at the same time! He's going to be a tall boy...but really, did anyone ever doubt that? 

That's all for now...I'm off to bed. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...