Sunday, July 20, 2008

last chance...

Ok, I'm going to "lock" our online baby pool in about 48 hours. 

If you want to make ANY changes to your guesses taking into account any recent information, you are welcome to...

You can indicate in the "who am I" section that it is guess #2 by including "#2" after your name and I will go through and delete your first guess...if you like.

Just trying to be fair :)

To those of you who STILL haven't guessed...now would be the time :)

Remember...just click in the "expectnet" box to the right of this post and it will take you directly to our game :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I made a second guess. Thanks for letting us know about that option. I can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!

allison said...

:) No problem...I fixed it for you! :)

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...