Sunday, July 6, 2008

all is (still) well

Just wanted to check in again!

I'm still doing well and feeling just fine. Mom is still here. She and Ashley came up yesterday (Saturday) morning.

We have gotten lots accomplished. I can't even begin to call it "bedrest" with all I've been trying to do. Mom has really helped tons and tons though (and they have TRIED to make me rest as much as possible.) Ashley helped a ton yesterday too but had to get home to her sweet baby boy last night. (She'll be back tomorrow for my Doctor's appointment.)

We have finished painting the nursery and even got the curtains hung.


It's coming along. David is going to assemble the crib on Thursday (his next day off) and we'll hopefully have the room all set up then! :)

It is exciting! It's all finally happening. We're gonna have a baby in no time!
I'll update again after my appointment tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...