Monday, July 7, 2008

everything looks good

I know I said I'd update today.

I also know it's late. I'm tired and off to bed soon.

I did see the Doctor today and he said everything looks fine. My blood pressure was back down and there are no problems or warning signs.

He said for me to keep talking it easy...but also said he would recommend that to anyone who is at these "end stages" of pregnancy.

So, Mom is still here. We have really accomplished a ton. I'm so thankful for her time here.

That's all for now! :) Take care!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Thank you for the update even though it is late. I have been checking most of the afternoon as you can see and I am VERY glad you and Camden are doing alright. Love you bunches and bunches!!!!!!

Elizabeth

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...