Monday, July 21, 2008

monday is the hardest day...

If you haven't figured it out by now, Monday is the day I (usually) go for my Doctor appointments. 

I'm at the point now where I have to go once a week.

I think I have realized that Monday is the hardest day for me. There is something about having to go to the Doctor...looking forward to it all week...and then feeling let down because nothing has really changed. 

They were not going to "check" me today but I requested very nicely that they do...and I was notified I'm not dilated at all. I was really hoping for SOME progress...

I really really REALLY think I will literally go insane if I have to carry this baby full term. I have really "hit my wall" this week where I am FINALLY really uncomfortable. I'm hot...I'm miserable...and I can't sleep at all! 

Not to mention that I'm really just dying to hold my baby! David and I both are just feeling super impatient right now...
like I said...Monday is the hardest day...last week, Monday was hard too...but I felt better as the week went on. 

I have a little more energy today than I have for the past two days...David had a NASTY little bug on Saturday morning and I'm not convinced I didn't have a touch of it too...I think it just made me really tired...which I'd take ANY day over what it did to him! He's feeling much better, by the way. :)

I worked 3 days last week in my classroom getting things unpacked and put away. It kept me busy and really got my mind off this waiting game... I plan on doing the same again this week. Hopefully I'll feel up to heading down that way tomorrow. It's nice to be able to go when I want/need to...but not having any real pressure to be there if I don't feel up to it.

1 comment:

Cik ZuRaInI said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiii allison!!!!!
nice to see you blog..
hope to be your penpal..

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...