Saturday, August 9, 2008

Camden's first days...in pictures...

This is the hospital where I was born

This is the last picture of my Mommy before she had me

This is my first picture

This is me with my Daddy...this is what he did most of the time we were in the hospital.

Napping with Daddy...AGAIN

This is Mommy carrying me out of the hospital.

This is my first time in my car seat.

Going for my first ride in the car! :)

This is my cousin Ben. He came to visit and help me come home.

Ben really likes me...

He even made me a birthday cake! He put on the sprinkles all by himself! 

Then I slept some more...

I made some funny faces...

And then I slept some more...

After my sponge bath I got to wear my towel from G-mom...It has my name on it :)

Then I got dressed to go to my first Doctor's appointment...

I was wrapped up in my beautiful blanket that my Nannie made for me...

These are the sweet flowers Grandma GeGe sent me in the hospital...

These are the flowers from Ms. Brooke :) Thank you!

I finally got to meet my cousin Warren...he and Ben brought me toys! :)

Ben decided to hold me this visit...

Warren got to hold me too...he was very sweet to me...

but I'm not sure what happened here...  :)

Mommy really wanted me to keep my eyes open for some pictures...

So I did...but I'm not a fan of the flash!


This is my CiCi...she held me today to take a picture with me...



And after it all...I need some more sleep! :)

4 comments:

mom24boys said...

Love this last one!!!

pnkrbn02 said...

camden is just a doll and makes me want my kamdyn here even more!!

Elizabeth said...

Way too cute!! Good job giving us some pictures to love!! Hope he is doing a little more night time sleeping for you guys.
Love y'all
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

He looks like you, Allison!

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...