Tuesday, August 26, 2008

UP all day...down ALL night? :)

...Wishful thinking I'm sure!

Camden has literally been awake all day today! He woke up at 8 this morning and has taken 3 hour long naps all day!!! (he usually takes at least 2 three hour naps!)

I'm hoping and praying it just means he's gonna sleep all night...but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong! I guess we'll see.

Camden did pose for some pictures just for his Mamaw today! We hope you feel much better very soon and we are looking forward to our trip to see you in September!!! :)



He really looked at this toy today! :)






Such a BIG yawn!!! 

2 comments:

CiCi said...

He's changing so much! CUTE!!!!

Anonymous said...

good boy keep that mouth open really wide for me you will love how this tastes

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...