Sunday, June 22, 2008

it's personal

Camden's awesome aunt Ashley got him some pretty cool personalized things! 

Mommy and Daddy love them too! I just wanted to share the cuteness! 



Such a sweet onesie...Ben and Warren have one too! How cute will they be all dressed alike? :)


This is Camden's first luggage tag. I just love to see things with his name on it!

I'm in love with my "hand-me-down" ju-ju-be diaper bag...and NOW, I have a matching personalized tag for it! I can't believe how perfectly it matches!

Thanks so much Ash!!! :)

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

yay! i'm so glad that you like it!
thanks for letting me know.... and thanks for the SHOUT OUT!
:)
Renee Guest
Baby Face Design
www.babyfacedesign.blogspot.com

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...