Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am DONE...for now :)

I can officially say, as of today, I am off work. 
I guess, in some way, my maternity leave started today. :) Since the students come back to school roughly TWO days after my due date, I won't be there for that. 
Today was David's ONLY day off this week so we made the best of it! We got up this morning and went to the school to finish up the very last bit of moving. (I've been working all week to get from my old "portable" classroom to my (awesome) new classroom in the main building.) We headed straight from the school to the beach. We had a wonderful day just relaxing at the beach. The water was nice, calm, and warm. It was really nice, as always, to get to do a little swimming.  
I'm looking forward to tomorrow being a super productive day around the house. My goal this week is to start washing Camden's clothes and get them all hung up in his closet. :) I think we have FINALLY picked out a color to paint the nursery, but that's David's job from here on out. He's the one that INSISTS the kid needs color on the walls. I guess he's right, the room is pretty stark white right now. 
So, that's what's going on this week. I'll update again soon. :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...