Wednesday, June 25, 2008

home again

I'm home from my 32 week Doctor's appointment...

Here's the update...

I'm wearing two, super annoying, wrist braces. The doctor informed me I have developed pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. I had, thanks to my sister, already figured this out...I had not, however, realized I needed to do anything about it. He told me in order to make sure the inflammation and irritation causing the condition (which is not ALL THAT uncommon) goes away after pregnancy, I need to be wearing a stabilizing wrist brace 24/7. I am probably not gonna wear them 24/7...I'll just be honest here. But...I'll do my best...At least when I'm at home. 

He says baby Camden is "head down" which is good news. That doesn't mean he can't, technically, still flip over. However, judging by how cramped he feels in there...It would take an awful lot to flip him at this point. We have an ultrasound scheduled for July 14th at 2:00 pm. This is when we will look at his size. We will probably determine if and when I'll be induced on this day! If you're not familiar with why we are doing this, you can click here and read the blog I wrote after our 24 week appointment. 

I'm feeling really tired this evening. It's a gloomy rainy day and I just haven't been sleeping well at night. 

Tomorrow is David's birthday :)

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...