Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to my amazingly wonderful husband! **and to baby Dylin** :)



We've had a great morning so far.
David requested "German Pancake" for breakfast which is my FAVORITE breakfast food on the planet...:) So I was more than happy to make it. I've actually never made one before. That's a pretty impressive feat seeing as how many of them I've eaten :)

It kind of a breakfast soufflé that includes dried fruit bits and is served with powdered sugar and lemon juice on top. It is positively delicious. Very unique.

I have to say, for my first attempt...It was a total success!

We are looking forward to having dinner with Sharon and Bill tonight.

As a side note, one of my very closest friends, Lindsey, is having her baby boy today :) We are so excited for them and wish we could be in Tennessee to meet him. David thinks it's pretty cool that baby Dylin is going to arrive on his birthday :)

***Update***Happy Birthday to baby Dylin! He was born around 2:45 today at 8 pounds and 8 ounces. Congratulations Lindsey and Bill we are SO happy for you!!! :)***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, David!

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...