Saturday, April 5, 2008

Week-end wrap up...

Just thought I'd give a brief little update about our week.

This past week was my spring break from school. I took a lovely little trip to Tennessee to visit with family! I flew up on Tuesday and came back home Friday morning. I got to spend some quality time with both sets of my grandparents. Mom and Dad were out of town for the second half of my trip. Congrats Dad on your turkey! (He was turkey hunting in Tuscaloosa, AL.) I got to spend a good amount of time with Mamaw and Papa in Crossville and also had some great visits with my great-aunts and uncles! It was wonderful to spend some time with you guys! 

Camden is starting to get REALLY active! He's moving so much everyday. I love just sitting with my hands on my belly feeling all his action. :) I find I usually fall asleep at night with my hands on him, just waiting for his next move. It's so neat feeling him, each and every time! 

David was not able to go to Tennessee with me. He really missed being able to go, but has had to take SO much time off work lately, he just had to stay home. :(

I'm glad to be home and getting settled back in. Of course, it feels like I haven't had a long enough break from work...but that's just the way it goes! I get way more breaks than most people.

We've had terrible weather this afternoon and evening. So far we've had 2 or 3 severe thunderstorms pass over our house and they are calling for it to continue all night. :) Always entertaining for me :)

We set out to mow and clean up the yard today, but after a series of unfortunate events, we'll get that taken care of tomorrow. (The mower wouldn't start, then the "starter cord" broke, we had it replaced, the back hatch on my truck "malfunctioned" and we couldn't get the mower out, we got it out, closed up the truck, and the rain began to pour!) Yay, good times!

So, I didn't really have all that much to say, but in the interest of TRYING to keep this blog updated frequently, I thought I'd write while I had the time!
Thanks, as always, for reading!

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...