Sunday, April 20, 2008

baby shower...

Last week the "ladies" came down to Orlando for their annual Florida trip. They were kind enough to have a "little" baby shower for me while they were here! The shower was MUCH more than I had expected and I so enjoyed getting to see and spend some time with everyone! They showered me with wonderful gifts for little Camden!

Thank you so much to EVERYONE who took part in the shower (even if you weren't able to be here for it)! David and I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness and your generosity! It was a wonderful time! Here are some pictures...


The yummy food!!!


My Sister and I


My sister, myself, and my Mom


Again, with Missy Joyce (my "2nd mom")


All the ladies sitting...watching...





Me looking at all the WONDERFUL gifts

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...