Friday, April 25, 2008

and another...

I promise, last "work post" for a while! :) I'm going to write one over the weekend that has NOTHING to do with work (I hope!).

I just wanted to let you know I was able to go and visit some successful ASD classrooms yesterday to observe the teaching method they are using. It was VERY educational! I'm so excited to get started! I did find out what I'll be using the shoe boxes for. Basically, the students do numerous activities throughout the day that involve "manipulatives" the shoe boxes are a very easy way to keep everything sorted so it's easier for the kids to do their work. I will also be collecting ANY divided trays (such as silverware holders) so if you have those laying around, or see them at yard sales, :) think of me :).

Not much to say, just wanted to give a little update, it seems like it has been a while.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...