Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Book

I wanted to share Camden's baby book with you all! :) It is SO cute. These cell phone pictures don't really do it justice, but it's just so darn convenient. 

Here's the cover of his book, it's a really nice color green...again, can't really tell from the pictures.

I really love scrapbooking, but it can be SUCH a daunting task at times! Especially when you are trying to keep track of an entire lifetime! I remember when my mom decided to make me a scrapbook for my High School graduation and I was amazed by all the work that went into that book. I still cherish it! I wanted to make sure Camden had something like that book also. The book Nannie and Grandaddy got for us is really really neat. It's set up to help you out with what to put on each page. So, you get to personalize it, but the book makes sure you don't leave out anything important! :)

Here are some examples of the book. This is the "Coming Home" page with space for all the information about baby coming home and pictures of the special day as well. 


This is the "Travel" page and it has room for Car Trips, Plane Trips, First Trip to the Beach, and First Sleepover...

This page shows and example of how the book is made for birth-high school graduation. These are two of "Birthday" Pages. 

This page keeps track of how things change throughout childhood. 

Thank you SOOOOOO much to Nannie and Grandaddy (and Ashley for her research) for such a wonderful gift!

These books can be found at www.myperfectmemories.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am NOT happy about the personalization. I would contact them about it! It shouldn't be that wrinkly. Do you need any of the info? I LOVE it otherwise!!!

Elizabeth said...

This looks like so much fun!! It looks like it is really set up so you can do it when you have time which is great! Glad to see everything for your class next year is falling into place!! Love you all!!!
Elizabeth

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...