Wednesday, September 10, 2008

pictures...

Got this picture this morning of my boys cuddling in bed :)




Camden...sleeping in his sweetpeace, as usual! I'm dying to get this kid back in his cradle!

*********************

We all know, by now, I love my baby's toes...we debated, at length, when he was born the fact that they could be "my" toes or "Daddy's" toes because we both have really long toes...

However, David possesses the ability to PINCH with his toes...and I mean REALLY pinch! It hurts...This morning, Camden decided to demonstrate the same ability! He pinched my stomach while I was trying to burp him! 

David said he did the same thing to his arm last week...I guess we know who's toes they are after all :)

Now, on to the story of these pictures...We were both napping today and I rolled over to take a look at my baby and I see two toes...just sticking out through the holes in his blanket...

It was too cute...he only had one foot sticking out when I finally got the camera out, but I needed to share.

(ps...he says thank you to Elizabeth for making him such a beautiful blanket!)


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad he likes it!!!I know that Benjamin liked to stick his fingers through his so I figured Camden would like the same type thing. Love you all!!
Elizabeth

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...