Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAPPY BABY!

I have a happy baby again! I had honestly forgotten what it was like for him to just be content!

We had a wonderful night, he went right back to sleep after every feeding...and didn't wake up "for good" until 8:30!!! AMAZING...

He's sitting here next to me now, just looking around...he has given himself the hiccups, but other than that, he's doing SOOO well. 

He is still having issues with my breast milk, it obviously doesn't make him feel as good as the formula does. 

I'm working on the whole "eliminating milk thing"...I'm gonna have to go to the special grocery store to get some necessities... :(

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...