Monday, October 20, 2008

wow wow wow...

Ok, running on three hours of sleep, just wanted to check in...
I went back to work today...(teaching autistic kids (K-2) for those who don't remember)
I've always been in special ed but this is my first year with this class. It was really interesting, to say the least!
I spent my ENTIRE day running, at break-neck speeds, after my students who literally run out of the classroom and around the school (which is a florida school so it's all outdoors, no indoor hallways = straight for the parking lot and into the road if I don't get them fast enough) and/or picking them up off the floor and attempting to get them to do their work!
My back is KILLING me...I just took on of the Rx ibuprofin they gave me when I had Camden...after I got back from the mall where I bought a new pair of running shoes, that is!
ahh...I love my job :)

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...