Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SMILE...for the camera! (despite what you're wearing)

Let me first say, I had NOTHING to do with the outfit my poor sweet boy was forced to wear for these pictures! 

I simply stood idly by as his father dressed him...I didn't think I should put up a fight, in front of the baby and all :)

Anyway, the point is...we captured our first "social smile" on "film" (not sure how to say that anymore since we rarely use film...doesn't sound right to say we captured it on memory card...oh well, moving on...)

I was THRILLED we finally got a real real real smile and so happy I was standing there just armed with the camera as if I knew it was about to happen :)

Camden's daddy started talking to him and he just looked right back at his Daddy and gave him a HUGE smile! Of course, he was looking at his dad, so that means not the camera. :)

Instantly following my elation about this new fantastic photo was my extreme disappointment that THIS is the outfit he is wearing in the picture that will HAVE to be included in the scrapbook of his life! Ugh! 

Oh well, we got a smile and it is super cute! 




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is seriously not what I EVER wanted to see that cute little boy in. Jillian is a fan actually. We had to pause the TV to discuss. She laughed and was not too keen to feeling sorry for you and I. He is still precious!! Love you all. Give him love for me.
Elizabeth

mom24boys said...

He's "proud...to be...a...Flor...i...da...GATOR"!!! Personally, I love it! My second son used to march around chanting this at 2. Made me smile! But Camden's grin lights up the room!

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...