Friday, October 24, 2008

busy times

ok ok, someone (hm hm...Aunt Evelyn) has informed me I'm slacking :)

So, here ya go!

After all, it is Friday...and my baby is sleeping! :)

Ok, work is INSANE! It's certainly going to take some getting used to...not just because I'm coming back after almost 5 months off, but because my kids are...well...there is really no delicate way to put it...extremely intensive! I come home exhausted every day from trying to protect myself and my students from each other! It's all ok though, it's just going to take us all some time to adjust to each other. These kids certainly take some serious time to adjust to changes in authority!

Camden has had a good week. He stayed with his Grandma Gege on Monday...Daddy was home with him on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and today he was home with his babysitter Rita. His normal schedule will now be home with Rita on Mondays and Fridays, Daddy on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Mommy and Daddy on Saturdays and Mommy on Sunday! He seems to be adjusting really well to me going back to work. All in all, he's less fussy everyday and I could not be happier to see him growing out of the Colic! :)

We visited with my sister and her family at disney last weekend (there are some pictures on her blog if you click her name). We had a lovely time celebrating Benjamin's birthday with them on Saturday and then Camden went to G-Mom and Grandy's for the WHOLE night!!! :)
It was my first night away from him and I think we both did pretty well! Thank you guys again so much for keeping him and giving us a much needed break! :)

Ok...I think that's enough talking for now, here are some random pictures from the last few weeks...





No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...