Sunday, March 23, 2008

Wedding Day

Yesterday was our wedding day! It was such a wonderful day...with pretty terrible weather :)
Thank you to our family who braved the rain to be there with us! We really appreciate your support. I still don't have all the pictures, but I wanted to post some of them here to start this new blog. 

Waiting...hoping for a break in the rain






Exchanging Rings :)

Nannie, Me, Mom, and Ashley

David and I with my parents

David and I with Nannie and Grandaddy
David and I with his Dad and Mom

David and I with his Mom and Bill



The AMAZING food my Mom and Nannie prepared for us all! YUM!

Eating our "cake" (Carrot Cake cupcakes) yummy :)



I will do my best to keep this blog as up to date as possible! :) Hopefully it will help you all to see what's going on with us as often as you like. Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day even though it rained. I can't wait to meet David (and see you) sometime hopefully very soon. Love you!
Elizabeth

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...