Sunday, November 30, 2008

sifting through...

We are home safe and sound. It has been a long day of getting settled for Camden and I and a long day at work for David.

We finally got home a little after 6:00 this morning after a VERY rough VERY long night! 

Camden did great on the ride TO Tennessee, but the ride home was a COMPLETELY different story. He screamed almost the entire night and did not really go to sleep until we got on the Turnpike! (about 9 hours in to our 10 hour drive) I'm actually still amazed we all survived it.

It's late now and I'm off to bed. David isn't home from work yet.

I have TONS of pictures from Tennessee, but it is going to take me a while to sift through all of them. (Literally, over 400 pictures!)

We took loads of pictures of the whole family...so far, this is my favorite...

It really captures what happens when you mix brothers, coordinated outfits, bribery, and cameras! :)

No comments:

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...