Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy birthday CiCi


Today is my Mom's birthday.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing woman to call "Mom"
My Mother truly is Super Woman as far as I'm concerned and I'm pretty sure that most people who know her can easily agree!
Mom, you are such a blessing to everyone who's life you have touched. You are so thoughtful and giving. You're talents are countless! You are an amazing entertainer and an unbelievable cook. Your creativity is limitless and your faith is inspiring. There are countless wonderful things I could say about you but most of all, I'm so proud that you are my Mother!
You mean so much to me...you mean so much to all of us!

Happy 60th Birthday Mom!!!!

1 comment:

CiCi said...

Thank you Allison....that was so sweet! Love, mom

shuttle launch...or not...

We went to the beach last weekend for the shuttle launch...we failed to get the memo that the launch had been canceled at midnight the night...